Probiota Asia 2019: Last chance to snap-up early-bird tickets for APAC’s leading probiotics summit
This is the third year the event, organised by NutraIngredients-Asia, part of William Reed, has been held in Asia. It takes place at the Hilton on Orchard Road on October 22-24.
Regional Head of APAC at William Reed, and NutraIngredients-Asia Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: “After two hugely successful years, we are delighted to bring Probiota Asia back to Singapore for year three.
“In a short space of time, the event has become the region’s leading summit for industry and academia interested in the areas of probiotics, prebiotics and the microbiome, and we look forward to welcoming a stellar line-up of speakers.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Sam Costello, Consultant Gastroenterologist and Head of IBD Research at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Adelaide
- Dr Gregory Lambert, CEO and VP of Research & Development, TargEDys
- Dr Natarajan Ranganathan, Founder and Managing Director of Kibow Biotech Inc
- Thomas Hayes, Analyst, Emerging Ecosystems in Agrifood & Health, Lux Research
- Dr Vineet Sharma, Associate Professor, Metagenomics and Systems Biology Laboratory, Department of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India
- Lillian Fan, Antion (Beijing) Information Consulting Co., Ltd
- Dr Bejit Ideas, Laboratory Director, Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Nutrition
- Rieko Shofu, Founder, Sensing Asia
- Ewa Hudson, Director of Insights, Lumina Intelligence, William Reed Business Media
- Dr Anders Henriksson, Research Fellow, Food Science and Technology
- Programme, Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore
- Dr Shanthi Parkar, Science Team Leader, Microbiome & Metabolism, New Zealand of Plant & Food Research
A significant part of the summit will look at the link between the microbiome, nutrition, and a raft of health conditions, alongside major market insights, regulatory developments and consumer trends.
The 2019 event has already received sponsorship backing from valued partners DuPont, AB-Biotics, Morinaga, UASLabs, and Nutrasource.
To register, visit: https://www.probiotaasia.com/register/
For sponsorship and commercial partnership queries, please contact Sue Ann Peh or Tim Evans.