The awards ceremony will take place online on September 22, with the winners announced via a broadcast on NutraIngredients-Asia.com.
They are open to companies across the globe, providing its products or ingredients are available in at least one APAC market.
The 14 award categories are:
- Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function New for 2020
- Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- Ingredient of the Year: Weight Management
- Ingredient of the Year: Prebiotic New for 2020
- Probiotic Product of the Year
- Botanical Product of the Year
- Omega-3 Product of the Year
- Sports Nutrition Product of the Year New for 2020
- Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Start-up Award
- Nutrition Research Project
- NutraChampion award
- Editors’ Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Innovation New for 2020
The cost per entry is US$199 for all categories except the NutraChampion Award and Editors’ Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Innovation, for which entry is free. Entries will close on June 22.
The awards will feature a panel of esteemed judges with a wealth of experience in APAC’s health and nutrition industry, including Carl Gibson, CEO of Complementary Medicines Australia; Jeff Crowther, executive director of HPA-China; Sandeep Gupta, chairman of the Standard Review Group (SRG) for nutraceuticals at Indian regulator FSSAI; Michelle Teodoro, food science and nutrition analyst at Mintel; and Dr Siti Noorbaiyah Binti Abdul Malek, Associate Professor at the Singapore Institute of Technology.
The NutraIngredients-Asia Awards follow the NutraIngredients Awards, which were held this month, and the NutraIngredients-USA Awards in July. This means entrants have the chance to be crowned winners across APAC, Europe and the Americas.
NutraIngredients-Asia editor-in-chief Gary Scattergood said: "Our awards will again shine the spotlight on the companies responsible for innovation and excellence across finished products, ingredients and research.
"We have recruited a top-class judging panel from across industry and academia to ensure each category is effectively assessed in a fair and impartial manner.
"We are looking forward to crowning the industry's brightest and best in September."
To find out more about the awards, visit our website.
To find out about our comprehensive sponsor packages at the event, please email email@example.com