Growth Asia 2020: Free registration now open for our six-strong interactive broadcast series
The interactive broadcast series, organised by FoodNavigaor-Asia and NutraIngredients-Asia, will run from October 13 to November 17.
Viewed through the prism of six core categories that are primed for exponential growth across the region (Healthy ageing, probiotics and prebiotics, plant-based innovation, infant nutrition, active nutrition and reformulation and fortification) we’ll be analysing the key new product developments, market access, consumer engagement, research and innovation strategies for success.
The event will feature high-level video interviews, presentations and a live interactive video panel debate.
Editor-in-Chief Gary Scattergood said: "Asian countries are driving the global growth of food, beverage, nutraceutical and functional food sales - at a time when it has never been more important for businesses to better tap into new and expanding markets. Across the region, the future growth potential is huge, as incomes continue to rise, urbanisation gathers pace, life expectancy increases and consumer demands rapidly evolve.
"These factors will see regional food and beverage sales surge by more than 35% to $4.2tn the next four years alone, with APAC set to account for almost 40% of the total global market. For nutraceuticals and functional products, the sector is due to double to $135bn in Asia during the same period.
"Our groundbreaking Growth Asia 2020 series will address how the industry best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap these substantial rewards."
- Glenn Caton – President of South East Asia at Mondelez
- Dr. Lesley Braun - Executive Director of Blackmores Institute
- Dr. Siow Ying Tan - R&D Global External Innovation Lead at PepsiCo
- Akash Bedi - Chief Strategy and Operations Officer at H&H Group
- Dirk Aschmoneit – Senior Director of Worldwide Product Marketing at Herbalife Nutrition
- Josh Tetrick - CEO of Eat JUST
- Nathan Cheong - CEO of Life-Space
- Professor Peter Howe, University of Newcastle (Australia)
The broadcast dates are:
- Healthy Ageing: October 13
- Probiotics and Prebiotics: October 20
- Plant-based Innovation: October 27
- Infant Nutrition: November 3
- Active nutrition: November 10
- Reformulation and Fortification: November 17
All episodes will be broadcast at 2pm Singapore-time and then available 'on-demand' for all registrants to watch at their convenience - and again its free of charge.
Find out more info on the agenda, speakers, and register here.
To find out about our comprehensive sponsorship and partnership solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.