NutraIngredients-Asia Awards 2021: Four weeks left to enter...here's a recap of last year's roll of honour
The awards are open to companies across the globe, providing their products or ingredients are available in at least one APAC market.
This year we have 16 categories spanning ingredients, finished products and our specialty awards. We are please to introduce two new categories for 2021 - Ingredient of the Year: Beauty-from-Within and Product of the Year: Immune Support.
The full list of categories is...
Ingredient of the Year Awards
Our Ingredient of the Year awards aim to celebrate the best ingredients and innovations that industry has to offer in key consumer categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leader in your market segment and showcase your success and innovation to the rest of the industry.
- Ingredient of the Year: Beauty from Within
- Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function
- Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- Ingredient of the Year: Prebiotic
- Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Ingredient of the Year: Weight Management
Product of the Year Awards
Our Product of the Year awards are your chance to showcase the best in finished product innovation and market success related to specific ingredients categories. This is your chance to stand out as a leading brand or manufacturing leader thanks to your innovative or successful use of one of our key ingredients.
- Product of the Year: Botanical
- Product of the Year: Immune Support
- Product of the Year: Omega-3
- Product of the Year: Probiotic
- Product of the Year: Sports Nutrition
Our awards go beyond ingredients and products and gives other stakeholders the chance to shine. Giving the opportunity to bring to light projects, initiatives, companies, people, and innovations making an impact in our industry.
- Editors Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Initiative
- Nutrition Research Project
- Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Start-up Award
The cost per entry is US$195 for all categories except the NutraChampion award, for which entry is free. Entries will close on June 18.
The awards will feature a panel of esteemed judges with a wealth of experience in APAC’s health and nutrition industry, including Carl Gibson, CEO of Complementary Medicines Australia, Jeff Crowther, executive director of HPA-China; Dr Siti Abdul Malek from Singapore Institute of Technology, Michelle Teodoro, food science and nutrition director at Mintel, Sandeep Gupta from the Expert Nutraceutical Advocacy Council in India, and Associate Professor Iain Brownlee from Northumbria University.
NutraIngredients-Asia editor-in-chief Gary Scattergood said: "Our awards will again shine the spotlight on the companies responsible for innovation and excellence across finished products, ingredients and research.
"Last year we not only had a record number of entries, but the calibre of the ingredients, products and initiatives was incredibly high, making the judging process very difficult indeed.
"Our judging panel includes experts from across industry and academia to ensure each category is effectively assessed in a fair and impartial manner, and we very much look forward to receiving your entries for 2021."
Here's a recap of last year's winners and finalists:
Here’s the full list of finalists and winners:
Ingredient of the Year – Cognitive Function
- HydroCurc® – Pharmako Biotechnologies - WINNER
- Affron® – Pharmactive Biotech Products
- VWNZcGP-LQ (cyclic Glycine-Proline (cGP)) – Vitality Wellness
Ingredient of the Year – Healthy Ageing
- Reducose® – Phynova Group - WINNER
- Benefits of AquaCelle®-Q10 – Pharmako Biotechnologies
- Olive Fruit Maslinic Acid – Nippon Flour Mills
Ingredient of the Year – Prebiotic
- Livaux® – Anagenix - WINNER
- Bimuno® – Clasado Biosciences
- PREBILAC® – BASF Human Nutrition
Ingredient of the Year – Sports Nutrition
- Wellmune® – Kerry - WINNER
- Testofen® – Gencor
- VitaFiber™IMO – BioNeutra Global Corporation
Ingredient of the Year – Weight Management
- OleaVita – Nutrition Act.(Manufacturer: Les Laboratoires Phytodia) - WINNER
- Amarasate® New Zealand hops extract – The New Zealand Institute for Plant & Food Research
- LipiGO – AB Biotics
Product of the Year – Botanical
- King Agaricus 100 – Toei Shinyaku - WINNER
- HydroCurc- “Brain Protect” – Pharmako Biotechnologies / myBrain Co
- LactoMato – Essential Nutrition
Product of The Year – Omega-3
- Omega Health – Vitality Wellness (SG) - WINNER
- NY-O3® Antarctic Krill Oil – Function (HongKong) Biological Technology
- Omega 3 Yoghurt 110g Pouch – Tasmania’s Westhaven
Product of the Year – Probiotic
- BNRThin (비에날씬), BNRThin Pro – AceBiome - WINNER
- BioGaia Protectis baby drops (Easy dropper) – BioGaia AB
- CholBiome®X3 – ProBiotix Health
Product of the Year – Sports Nutrition
- CurraNZ® – CURRANZ - WINNER
- 2before® blackcurrant powder – 2before Performance Nutrition
- Joint Mobility Support – Sea To Me
Nutrition Research Project
- RESHAW (RESveratrol for Healthy Ageing in Women), with Veri-te™ resveratrol – University of Newcastle, Australia - WINNER
- Blackmores® Executive B Stress Formula – Blackmores Institute
- Further evidence of benefits to mood and working memory from solid lipid curcumin [Longvida Optimized Curcumin®] in healthy older people – Verdure Sciences®
Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- www.Vitmedics.com – Total Health and Wellbeing - WINNER
- METABOLAID PILOT ACTILAC – MONTELOEDER
- MyUniqueMoments™ application (MUM app) – Danone Asia Pacific Holdings
- Ārepa Nootropics - WINNER
- Esperer Onco Nutrition
- Made by Cow
Editors’ Award for Infant & Child Nutrition of the Year
- Bifidobacterium longum BB536 – Morinaga Milk Industry - WINNER
- Gentle Sheep® Toddler Formula – Spring Sheep Milk
- OLLY Kids Immunity Gummy Vitamin – Unilever Asia
The NutraChampion Award: Professor Khalid Abdul Kadir - Monash University Malaysia
The 2021 awards will be announced via a virtual ceremony on September 8.
To find out more about the awards and submit your entries visit our website.
To find out about our comprehensive sponsor packages at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org