'Not matched by other conferences': 8 reasons to attend the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2021
1. Content, content, content: We’ve put together a stellar program for this year’s event. From disruptive technologies like A.I., CRISPR, and genetic engineering, to new ingredient opportunities from postbiotics, synbiotics, HMOs, and bacteriophages, to exciting health endpoints like weight management and athletic performance and recovery, to the changing retail landscape, and the elephant in the room: Immunity.
2. Our speakers: Having great topics is only half of the story. Having the leading experts and brands in the world discuss them is just as important. Just check out the affiliations for our speakers, and you’ll know these represent the best in class: IBM Research, Seed Health, Pharmavite, North Carolina State University, Zbiotics, NOW Health Group, the University of Verona, Ghent University, Postibiotics+, the University of Nebraska, Essential Formulas, DSM, Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes, Yakult Europe, the Medical University of Graz, Natural Remedies, University College Cork/ APC Microbiome Ireland, FitBiomics, Culturelle, ADM, J. Schall Consulting, Lumina Intelligence, Duke University School of Medicine, Winclove, Natural Remedies, IFF, Morinaga, Amin Talati Wasserman, and the IPA.
3. The balance: The IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas bridges the world of science and business, providing a 360° view of the category. The content goes deep and wide: The breadth of our content gives every attendee a higher-level view of the issues, while our experts will also take attendees down rabbit holes for an in-depth understanding of the topics.
Want proof? Here’s what Margaret Haldeman, PhD, Senior Scientific Leader, Culturelle Probiotics, says about the event: “The breadth of presentations on probiotics and prebiotics is not matched by other conferences. This is an opportunity to hear from experts in strain (ingredient) development, clinical results, manufacturing best practices, regulatory updates and more.”
4. The community: NutraIngredients has been bringing you Probiota for about a decade, with the Americas event launching in 2015. The community has grown every year, and it is now the meeting place for the probiotics, prebiotics, and microbiome sectors. Since 2016, our partnership with the International Probiotics Association, the Global Voice of Probiotics, has strengthened the connection with the key stakeholders in the category. The combination of NutraIngredients-USA’s audience and IPA’s membership makes for a powerful community that you should join!
Ivan Wasserman, Managing Partner at Amin Talati Wasserman, concurs: "Every Probiota Americas event truly becomes the epicenter of the probiotic universe. They are gatherings of the world’s leaders of microbiome-focused academics, researchers, and business leaders who are all eager to share and collaborate and move us forward."
For more information about the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas and to register, please click HERE
5. Scientific frontiers: A mainstay of the event for many years, our Scientific Frontiers showcase cutting edge microbiome science and innovations from researchers from academia and industry. Thoroughly reviewed by our Scientific Committee, the breaking science is presented as posters at the Digital Summit, while the winning submission will explain their research in more detail during a presentation viewable by all attendees.
6. An immersive platform: We’ve revamped the online experience for this year’s event with the event coming to you live from a studio in Chicago. In addition to the user-friendly content platform, we’re offering live networking with your fellow delegates through 1-1 meetings with the help of AI matching. Attendees can also participate in virtual round tables, interact through live Q&A and polls, visit our sponsor hubs, and take part in our online wellness program.
7. Our wellness program: At NutraIngredients-USA we want to ensure all our delegates are in the best place whilst engaging in our digital summit, and our Wellness Hub aims to help you take care of both your body and mind whilst attending the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas 2021. The Wellness Hub contains tips, recipes and general information to carry you through our three-day digital summit. We’re also offering a complementary desk yoga session on Tuesday, June 15.
Wednesday, June 16, is the NutraIngredients-USA Virtual Workout Day: Get up and get active - run, walk, swim, cycle, or go to the gym – take a photo of either doing the activity, the view whilst doing the activity, your tracking device and post on social media with the #Probiota and be entered into a draw to win $100 Amazon voucher.
8. We’re offering you the chance to win a free place: Registration is still open for the event, but we’re also offering one lucky reader the chance to win a FREE ticket to the 2021 IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas. To enter for your chance to win, please click HERE. Closing date for the ballot is Thursday, June 10 at midnight Central US time.
Don't want to take a chance on the ballot? Register for the IPA World Congress + Probiota Americas by clicking HERE