Under the theme of Trends and Innovation Opportunities Across the Life Stages, the summit will explore the very latest market opportunities across the region that is driving the growth of the global food, beverage and nutrition industries – Asia!
On day one, the summit will focus on Infant and Maternal Nutrition, and Women’s Health.
Day two will address Active Lifestyle Nutrition, Protein Innovation and Men’s Health.
And day three will discuss Healthy Ageing, as well as looking to future life stage innovation opportunities through the prism of Personalised Nutrition and Future Food Innovation.
Furthermore, the winners of the NutraIngredients-Asia Awards, including brand new categories for microbiome modulation, will be unveiled on the evening of day one.
Speakers who will be featuring insights on the microbiome include:
- Dr Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili Group
- Dr Regina Karim, Senior Global Science Lead, H&H Group
- Bejit Ideas, President, Japanese Society of Anti-Ageing Nutrition
- George Paraskevakos, Executive Director, IPA
- Gregg Ward VP, Science Nutrition & Digital Health, China, North Asia & Oceania, Head of Danone Open Science Research Center, Danone Early Life Nutrition
- Ass. Prof Yusuf Ali, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr Chia-Chia Lee, Senior Researcher of Food and Supplement Division, SYNBIO TECH
- Dr Tan Siow Ying, former PepsiCo External innovation Lead
- Ewa Hudson, Director of Insights, Lumina Intelligence
- Christian Philippsen, Managing Director, APAC, BENEO
Other keynote speakers across the three days include:
- Jorg Hager, Expert in Genetics and Nutrigenomics, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences
- Aashim Malhotra VP & Managing Director – APAC, Food and Beverage Group, Dole Sunshine Company
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, H&H Group
- Andy Huang, Head of Formula Design, Junlebao Dairy Group
- Deepapriya Velumani, NPD Brand Lead, Wellness, Haleon
- Mikio Aoki, Senior General Manager, Future Business Development Department, Suntory
- Dr Yang Hee Cho, Vice President, Innovation & Science Korea & Japan, Amway
- Ashley Chung, Chief Marketing Officer, Yuhan Care
- Prof Christiani Jeyakumar Henry, Deputy Executive Director, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI) at A*STAR
Sponsors for the event to date are: Morinaga, SynbioTech, Kerry, Valio, FrieslandCampina Ingredients, Symrise, Beneo, Roquette, Epicor, IFF, Winclove Probiotics, Probiotical, AAK and ProDigest.