Asian countries are driving the global growth of food, beverage, nutraceutical and functional food sales – at a time when it has never been more important for businesses to better tap into new and expanding markets. Across the region, the future growth potential is huge, as incomes continue to rise, urbanisation gathers pace, life expectancy increases and consumer demands rapidly evolve.
These factors will see regional food and beverage sales surge by more than 35% to $4.2tn the next four years alone, with APAC set to account for almost 40% of the total global market. For nutraceuticals and functional products, the sector is due to double to $135bn in Asia during the same period.
But how can the industry best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap these substantial rewards? These are the key questions NutraIngredients-Asia and FoodNavigator-Asia will address in our Growth Asia interactive broadcast series.
Viewed through the prism of six core categories that are primed for exponential growth across the region, we’ll be analysing the key new product development, market access, consumer engagement, research and innovation strategies for success:
- Healthy Ageing - 13th October @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
- Probiotics & Prebiotics - 20th October @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
- Plant-based Nutrition - 27th October @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
- Infant Nutrition - 3rd November @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
- Active Nutrition - 10th November @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
- Reformulation & Fortification - 17th November @ 2pm SGT (GMT +8)
The series runs from 13 October – 17 November, 2020 and is free to register.