Craig Silbery, CEO at Evolution Health, will discuss the role of Australian manufacturing in the company’s success; and how the rules, regulations and frameworks have helped drive Australia’s reputation for clean and green products.
He will also analyse the consumer insights that influence how Life-Space chooses its probiotic formulations and the customer trends emerging from both China and Europe.
Silbery will also highlight the increasing importance of close collaboration between the scientific community and commercial brands when conducting clinical research, and the consumer insights and practical support that commercial organisations can provide to improve consumer acceptance.
He will be joined at the event, which takes place between October 17-19 in Singapore, by a raft of other high profile speakers, including:
- Paul Mannion — Director of Product Innovation, Blackmores
- Ger Rijkers — Professor of Biomedical and Life Sciences, University College Roosevelt, the Netherlands
- Wai Mun Poon — Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Wong SJ Asia
- Michael Conlon — Senior Research Scientist, CSIRO
- Kourosh Kalantar-zadeh — School of Engineering, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Ng Qin Xiang — University of Singapore
Silbery established Life-Space in 2006 and led Life-Space’s push into China where he gained first-hand knowledge of the demographic, socio-economic and cultural aspects of the Chinese market that drive demand.
He has a keen interest in R&D and the investigation of new product usage within the probiotic space.
For information on commercial opportunities at the event, please contact Caroline Yee.
Register as a delegate here.