We have 12 judges from across the region who will be assessing the entries. Take a look at the video above for some of the key criteria they will be look for as they analyse the 14 categories.
The judges are:
- Carl Gibson, CEO, Complementary Medicines Australia
- Jeff Crowther, Executive Director, Health Products Association (China)
- Sandeep Gupta, CEO, Expert Nutraceutical Advisory Council (India)
- Hisaaki Kato, President, Smoothlink (Japan)
- Peter Barraket, Founder, Natural Core, and Australia MD, Designs for Health
- Wai Mun Loke, Founder, Innovprof
- Michelle Teodoro, Analyst, Mintel
- Thomas Hayes, Analyst, Lux
- Dr Siti Abdul Malek, Singapore Institute of Technology
- Dr Iain Brownlee, Northumbria University (UK)
- Deepak Gunvante, The Healthy Marketing Team
- Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief, NutraIngredients-Asia
The awards ceremony will take place in Singapore on September 22, the evening before Vitafoods Asia 2020 gets underway.
They are open to companies across the globe, providing its products or ingredients are available in at least one APAC market.
The 14 award categories are:
- Ingredient of the Year: Sports Nutrition
- Ingredient of the Year: Cognitive Function New for 2020
- Ingredient of the Year: Healthy Ageing
- Ingredient of the Year: Weight Management
- Ingredient of the Year: Prebiotic New for 2020
- Probiotic Product of the Year
- Botanical Product of the Year
- Omega-3 Product of the Year
- Sports Nutrition Product of the Year New for 2020
- Personalised Nutrition Initiative
- Start-up Award
- Nutrition Research Project
- NutraChampion award
- Editors’ Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Innovation New for 2020
The cost per entry is US$199 for all categories except the NutraChampion award and Editors’ Award for Infant and Child Nutrition Innovation, for which entry is free. Entries will close on May 11.
NutraIngredients-Asia editor-in-chief Gary Scattergood said: "Our awards will again shine the spotlight on the companies responsible for innovation and excellence across finished products, ingredients and research.
"We have recruited a top-class judging panel from across industry and academia to ensure each category is effectively assessed in a fair and impartial manner.
"We are looking forward to crowning the industry's brightest and best in September."
To find out more about the awards, visit our website.
To attend the awards ceremony, RSVP here.
To find out about our comprehensive sponsor packages at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org