It will feature extensive expert insights from a raft of big-name brands, leading academics, policy experts, and the most innovative suppliers, all focusing on the region with biggest growth potential for food, beverage, supplements, functional products and nutrition – Asia.
The 2022 face-to-face summit will feature:
- Day one dedicated to Healthy Ageing, incorporating our long-standing Healthy Ageing APAC Summit, in a region where 1.3bn people will be over the age of 60 by 2050.
- Day two will be dedicated to Probiotics, Prebiotics and the Microbiome, incorporating our established Probiota Asia summit, as we connect the worlds of business and science in these fascinating, and booming, categories.
- And day three will be dedicated to Protein, incorporating our Protein Vision event, as we shine the spotlight on one of the fastest-growing categories, plant-based protein, as well as detailing the latest innovation in the emerging cultivated product space, and of course the traditional meat, dairy and seafood sectors.
The full list of confirmed keynote speakers for day two is:
- Angela Brady, External Innovation & Partnering Director, and Regina Karim, MD, Senior Global Science Communication and Claims Manager, H&H Group (parent company of Biostime and Swisse
- Dr Sunny Wong, Associate Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Dr Shao Quan Liu, Associate Professor, National University of Singapore (NUS), Food Science and Technology
- Evan Hayes, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Factors Group
- Dr Saishreyas Sundarajoo, Head of Clinical Affairs, AMiLi
- Dr Roberto Grau, Professor of Microbiology and Head of the Molecular Biology Laboratory, Universidad Nacional de Rosario (UNR) and Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Tecnológicas (CONICET), Argentina
- Sanghyun Lim, Principal Researcher, Cell Biotech
- Tony Hunter, Global Strategic Foresight Consultant, Food Scientist and Speaker, Food Futurist
- Dr Dai Chen, Research Fellow, National University of Singapore (NUS) and CTO Probicien
Speakers for day one and three include:
- Mimi Kumar, Director Product Development, International, Blackmores
- Dr. Zhanyou Yun, Assistant President, Yili
- Dr Daisuke Fujiwara, General Manager, Health Science Department, Kirin Holdings
- Dr Shan May Yong, Principal Scientist, Bioefficacy and Bioactive Discovery, Brands Suntory
- Professor Brian Kennedy, Distinguished Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Physiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Emma Burchell, Director of Operations, Complementary Medicines Australia
- Alicia Ng, Vice President and Head of R&D for Wider Asia, GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Jesse Gu, Head of Sales and Marketing, BYHEALTH International
- Dr Kalpana Bhaskaran, Head, Centre for Applied Nutrition Services & Glycemic Index Research Unit, Temasek Polytechnic
- Ee Fern Wong, Secretary, Malaysian Dietary Supplements Association (MADSA)
- William Tov, Associate Professor of Psychology, Singapore Management University
- Christian Philippsen, Managing Director, BENEO Asia Pacific
- Gerben Kamps, Head of Global Business Development of Seafood Alternatives, Thai Union Group
- Laurent Stévenart, Singapore and UAE Country Manager, Impossible Foods
- Aaron Yeo, Director of Operations, GOOD Meat
- Carrie Chan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Avant
- Dr Shaun Sim, Senior Research Fellow, Nutrition, Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI)
We will also be hosting a condensed digital event, consisting of three 90-minute broadcasts on the same topics the following week, from 18-20 October.
Throughout both events, FoodNavigator-Asia.com and NutraIngredients-Asia.com will help you understand how the industry can best navigate the region’s highly diverse consumer, regulatory, cultural and economic landscape in order to reap the substantial rewards on offer.
Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief of both titles and Regional Head: APAC at publisher William Reed’s Global Brands division, said: “We are delighted to be able to return to live events here in Singapore, home to our regional HQ, and are thrilled with the stellar line-up of industry experts who will be sharing their insights.
“We can’t wait to welcome everyone to our summit as we showcase the huge potential for growth across the Healthy Ageing, Probiotics, Prebiotics and the Microbiome, and Protein sectors here in Asia.”